Last Updated on
- Spring Boot
- (link to) Starting with A Hello World application with Spring Boot for deployment on the WildFly 14 application server.
- (link to) Question and answer page at StackOverflow: What is the recommended project structure for spring boot rest projects?
- Templating for the Front End development. Thymeleaf and some of templating issues
- Querying in a Spring Boot application. Tutorial links for querying using JPQL and native queries.
- A brief glance at working with DAO – Data Access Objects – in a Java EE application
Page and link for Tutorial 1
- Notes on Java EE’s JPA — Java Persistence API
- Utilizing Maven for the Java Application Project:
Maven POM.XML file structure for one basic application
- Application Servers:
Java Application Servers such as Tomcat
Development Tools Notes
- Setting up the basics of a Maven Java EE app on Wildfly 18.0.1 application server and the Mysql database connector
- Setting up new WildFly 18 Configuration in IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate to deploy Java EE Maven App
- Setting up IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate for basics of a Maven RESTful app with dependencies Jersey, Hibernate, Lombok